Thursday, August 23, 2012

Easy Chevrons *Echo Park*

Today was my first Echo Park Blog post HERE. I thought I would share the layout with you here as well. The chevrons are super easy to create and all you need is a square punch. Visit the EP blog here for my step by step instructions. 

For my layout I used the Echo Park For the Record 2: Documented collection and then added a orange papers from the For the Record 2: Tailored collection. I just love these blues! Yeah, so it was my son's 23rd and we were teasing him about the candles. The funniest thing was that by the time my husband got the candles all lit, the first ones had about burned down half way. LOL! I told him we are going to the number candles next time so we don't have a wax covered cake and stinky house.

Have you tried the confetti on a layout yet? its very fun but its tough to make it look like its randomly dropped and then get it glued down like that. I kind of tossed some on the page and that did quite look right so this is carefully organized randomness. :)










6 comments:

Cindy said...

Ohhh love the confetti, how'd ya do that???

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Love the confetti and the candles Susan!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Love the confetti and the birthday candles Susan!

Razzled Scrapper said...

Love this layout. The candles are really cute and the confetti well I like but not sure I would want to set and glue that much, unless you have a fast idea on getting it glued?

Jana said...

How can he be 23? Wow. Love the layout

Tamera said...

Mind blower that triangles make chevrons! Mind blower!