Saturday, February 02, 2013

Photo Freedom 2013 page 1

Check it out  - only one month later and I actually have page one done for 2013! LOL! Well, I do not know exactly how often I will do layouts but my first page is sort of the cover page with New Years Eve and day. I use Echo Park Paper's Photo Freedom system for my pocket pages and for this page I used some older papers from the Echo Park Note to Self collection and a couple of stickers from the "Times and Seasons" collection.


I wanted to do some bubbly sequins for the year block but after that I just played with the papers and things til I liked the way it looked. The large pocket is 6x12.5" so you really have to treat it like a layout, and notice I said that it is 12.5" so I like to add a strip to fill that gap, otherwise the panel that you put in there will want to tip to the side and fall out.






Also since I made a pocket for a card behind the photo, I cut a slit with an Xacto knife and that helps to hold the piece right where I want it as well. I have journaled on the back of that little tag. 



2 comments:

Madeline said...

Oh now this is beautiful!!! Love the bubbly look that those sequins give. That sleeve configuration is my favorite too. It leaves you a lot of room to play.

Michelle said...

Love the added the sequins! I love all the stitching you do, and all the bits and pieces!