Saturday, March 02, 2013

Two Scraptastic Layouts!

This is my first month to join the very talented Design Team at Scraptastic Club kits! I got the Everything I am Kit along with the Everything I am Add on and stamp set but I also got the Mr Brightside stamp set because its so great. I have two pages finished and couldn't wait to share. I love the soft linen tones of this kit and it goes with so much. I have 3 more pages to share soon too :)  These two pages are my beautiful sister getting started with her wedding plans. Things do not always go as planned though. Even though she fell for this dress, when I went with her and her Maid of Honor to take photos of the alterations, she had time to look at the dress more and realized that is is NOT "the" dress for her. I still wanted to document that first dress. 

I used stamped some arrows, cut them out and cross stitched them to the page and added a few rhinestones to the crown for a bit of bling since her dress had some sparklies.





 And for this second page I stamped the "life just happens" stamp with black ink on a scrap of paper and stamped again on the layout so that the image would look lighter like a grey ink rather than black.  There were some great word stamps this month, and this one is perfect for my page.


 

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful layout!

Tamera said...

Both of them are a great combination of bright colors yet subtle beauty. I like it. And I love how you layered all of the fun embellishments on both pages as it adds so much interest. Makes you want to keep looking.

Carrie said...

oh she IS beautiful! How lucky she is to have you scrapbooking these pages for her. I love seeing the details and stamping.