Friday, June 06, 2014

Disney Ferry Boat layout *June Scraptastic kit

As promised here is another Disney layout using the Sail kit, and Add on kit from Scraptastic. First I have to say that my friend, Nancy Burke, did a layout where she cut the woodgrain paper to make it look like weathered boards so I just had to copy that idea. Thanks Nancy :)

I used some white gesso and a stencil from DCWV for the dots on the background.  And the ahoy and anchor are 2 of the awesome wood veneers from the kit that I just rubbed ink onto to stain them.


And can you believe I pulled out my old gold brads and gold eyelets from my stash for this layout? When was the last time you used eyelets!? I think they really work well with a nautical theme.




10 comments:

Kerry said...

So, So, So gorgeous! What a wonderful bright and fun page and the string with the anchor - awesome!

Tracey said...

WOW!! Stunning Susan!!!

Leanne said...

Love this LO!!! Such a fun kit!

Dria said...

I love this! Now you made me want to get out the ferry pics from Disney and do something with them!

Margie said...

Love this! So much fun!

Ellen H. said...

I love this layout & I saw some cards from you too (blogpost below), they are amazing!!

KreinikGirl said...

So cute! Well done.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Fabulous page, Susan! Perfect mix of papers, and I just adore how you tied on that anchor!

Jenna ♥ said...

Fabulous page, Susan!!! Great colours, papers, ...

Gisela said...

Love this page!! Absolutely magical. Thank you for sharing.