Saturday, February 21, 2015

2 Layouts using the March Counting Stars Kits

Time to share two more pages using Scraptastic Club's March "Counting Stars" kit, Add on Kit, Stamp Set, and Print and Cut files. I really loved the cut file this month so I expect you will be seeing it alot more from me.

Instead of using the cut file (HERE) full sized for this page, I cut pieces to layer with paper, tags, die cuts, etc. I like the way it gives the elements depth without thickness. I really love these sheer plastic die cuts in this kit, so easy to machine stitch straight thru.


 Notice the alpha stamps that I used for Fig and Sav's names at the bottom - they are from the Counting Stars Stamp Set HERE - just super fun. I stamped and cut them out of scraps of patterned papers. And the little pink heart in the background paper was in a great spot for me to add the stamped phrase "sweet as can be" from the It Takes Two Stamp Set.


For my second page I used the MME rub ons and I wanted to remind you that you can use rub ons over several papers and stitching and tags and things and it still turns out cool. I actually applied the "love today" rub on here and then used the tip of scissors to break the line where the paper met so I could still bend up the edge of the paper there.

 this mickey label is actually one of the Print and Cut files and I applied the rub ons and then punched mickey from the center and mounted it with adhesive foam tape.


 a closer look at that rub on.



No comments: