Thursday, April 23, 2015

April Sketchy Thursday at Scraptastic Club

Hey, its time for another Sketchy Thursday challenge at Scraptastic Club Blog. Play along for a chance at the monthly prize. Here's the sketch - Sketch #140 at Sketch Savvy:





And for my example I have used the April Darlene kit,  Add on kit, and Sentiment Series v.7 stamp set . I saw the little globe chipboard and had to do a page about my new globe collection :)


The wood veneers are exclusive to Scraptastic, aren't they cool!
 
I used the Sentiment Series v.7 stamp set for the word "awesome" and I stamped using a sheer gold tinsel embossing powder. I printed the journaling on vellum. 



1 comment:

Dria said...

terrific lo! I really like the little vellum strips stitched on and
the light airy colors feel like summer.