Wednesday, May 27, 2015

making it merry *Scraptastic Club Store

I want to talk about holiday layouts today. I know I take a million photos during the holidays and now I have even more photos with a holiday theme from a November Disney trip so I have been looking at all of these photos and although there are gorgeous holiday collections that work with many of the photos, there are those photos that just look better with other non holiday collections. This layout uses papers from "Fine and Dandy" by Echo Park Paper, with a background paper from the "Rise and Shine" collection by Amy Tangerine.

I love the honeycomb patterned paper and fun colors of this collection for Pooh and Crystal Palace Breakfast so I just added a Christmas block from a "Home For Christmas" collection by Pebbles and made holly leaves with one of these fantastic felt Bows by Bella Blvd.


1 comment:

Gramma Dee said...

Love the holiday photos with the non traditional papers. The bow with its leaves and the title block tie it well to the season. Love your sewn details.