Thursday, June 11, 2015

Airplane Selfie - Scraptastic June Kits

4x6 photos? Do you prefer 4x6" photos and multiple photos on a page? This month at Scraptastic the members challenged the designers to use multiple 4x6" photos on a layout using this month's kits and I have to say the results are pretty impressive! I LOVE 4x6" photos and if you are reading this you know I do and that I also like to use multiple photos. I have to admit that four 4x6" photos would really challenge me but you just have to CLICK HERE to see all the amazing pages they created. Here's mine:

And it might be a bit of a cheat as I did overlap them, but there was alot of airplane wing in one of the photos. Also I used a blurry photo because the front camera on my old phone was kind of scary, but it's the only selfie we took on the way so it had to be used. I used the super colorful June "Can't Go Home" kit, Add on Kit, Stamp Set, and Digital Cut Files from Scraptastic Club. Seriously this kit is very very colorful and has so many embellishments, it was like Christmas morning opening it up. (If there are any left, you need one... just saying) I chose to go with this awesome background and mostly blues and greens and I really like the refreshing look with our somewhat dull photos so that they weren't overwhelmed.
The airplane tag is great as it is, but I used blue and green inks on the word " vacation" and it turned out pretty cute

Next I wanted my title to use these light graph Thickers but they sort of disappeared on this grid background so I used a couple of the little Prima inks that we have gotten in past kits, and I inked them and then wiped the excess ink off with a paper towel. 




1 comment:

jcrsmom said...

Great page! The "click here" to see the other layouts doesn't seem to be working?