Monday, June 08, 2015

Pinterest Inspiration Monday *Scraptastic Club Blog

It's Pinspiration Monday on the Scraptastic Club Blog and Kathy Martin chose the most wonderful pinterest image to inspire our creations. Check out the blog to see her super cute card!

I was totally inspired by the typography, so I created a title using patterned paper along with the thickers in my kit. I used the super fun "Can't Go Home" kit and Add on kit. If you haven't seen all of this kit, you must check it out HERE, because it is just packed with colorful goodies! I also love the flowers so I used the floral paper from my kit.

magical express go 600 

For my title I used my Silhouette to cut out the word "magical" so that it is welded together. Next I added the word "express" using the chipboard Thickers from the kit and I wanted to also add the word "go!" without it getting confused with the other words so I used one of my little Prima inks from one of our past kits to color the word. I also added gold splatter with Pebbles Golden Color Shine.

magical-express-go-2

Also in the pinterest image there are square spiral holes and I just happen to have that punch so I had to use it along the edge of a tag that I made for the top left.

magical-express-go-1



1 comment:

Scrapthat said...

LOL those are my thoughts on the "express" as well, I go shuttle now, much better! :D