Thursday, August 06, 2015

Time to Shop

Well if you are not a Doctor Who fan, this page will not make a whole lot of sense. It's one of our family faves and we were so excited that they are carrying the merchandise in UK EPCOT. I love this Pink Paislee Pen Pals collection for Doctor Who because of the perfect patriotic colors, TARDIS blue, and hearts! (you have to be a geek to get this stuff, sorry ) Then I got this awesome set of Doctor Who flair from The Crafty Pickle!


I found an image on the TARDIS online and cut it out with my silhouette.



And because this flair is so awesome, heres another little close up. :) I painted in a few triangles and I like the look so I will look for papers that work like this again. This paper reminded me of EPCOT's Spaceship Earth a bit.


2 comments:

Madeline said...

LOVE this! Who knew there would be Dr. Who in Epcot! Pretty cool!

Madeline said...

LOVE this! Who knew there would be Dr. Who in Epcot?! Pretty cool!